All of our therapists are experienced specialists in massage therapy and study a wide variety of treatment techniques, and continue to do so throughout their careers.
By using our ‘hands on’ approach utilising a variety of different techniques including trigger point therapy, neuromuscular therapy, soft tissue release and acupressure. We are able to reduce you pain and tension, increase flexibility and strength of joints.
Benefits of massage:
- Relieves muscular tension and relaxes muscles spasms.
- Improves circulation and blood flow to bring fresh oxygen to the tissues
- Promotes overall healing and well-being.
- Increases flexibility and strength of joints.
- Decreased pain sensitivity.
- Strengthens the immune system
Kneading and manipulating of soft tissue to help prevent sports injuries, treat injuries and improve performance. Each treatment will be unique to you, your sport, your state of fitness or injury and your athletic goals leaving you feeling energised and ready for action.